These days am facing a really difficult problem, i don’t have anything interesting to do at home 😦
i normally reach home around 6.30pm and find myself having nothing to do, its been some time now that i don’t have any assignments, tests, project etc.. at first seems nice, but after some time its kinda boring.
some friends told me to purse with msc 😦 frankly speaking i don’t really wanna do that right now :S uom causes lots of stress and i don’t think i can cope with both work and studies for the time being ..
also i really don’t know if an Msc will help in my career as a developer,
am considering options and right now i kinda have these:
- partime job
- grate grate lakaz
- learn more about c# and .net
- look for freelance jobs
- prepare a certification
- palab lor msn , et dormi lor facebook, hi5
well for the time being and after a long lecturing from my brother i guess learning more on c#, .net and preparing for a microsoft certification can only be good for my career.
zotte ki role lakaz???
its been 3 weeks since i joined frontlab now , i promised to post more often but these days lots of things have been going on and didn’t actually find time ( lol mo aC tire pretext.. aussi parceki mo penC ki mone vine enkor pli paress 🙂 )
- yesterday went to uom to check my results, surprisingly i passed the networks module, during my years at uom its the first time that i was really unsure about clearing a module. i think its the toughest thing i had to endure at uom.
what makes computer networks so difficult ?
- according me its the loads of theory involved…some practical stuffs would have been nice and easier to assimilate,
- also maybe because we have to retain lots of chapters and vomit everything on paper
- maybe because of the way its taught, having 2 whole cse classes in one room was quite an issue according to our lecturer 🙂
- Yesterday we got hold of our Honda civic, (mo espere sanela pas boire essence)
the price of fuel is amazing these days, i wonder why we don’t feed more ethanol to our engines!!!!
- finally received my first pay check from frontlab , now i just need to figure out how to spend it 🙂
Finally the new project list is out 🙂
as usual some interesting titles available, last year was dominated by face recognition algorithms and application. This year the most popular theme is the paperless uom concept
many lecturers proposing to develop an application to be used by lecturers for their daily administrative work, apply for holidays, book classes etc..
This will be really interesting if it could be a web based project and lecturers could access the services via wap 😛 apply for a holiday while having lunch.. or on the way home lol
some of the interesting titles are..
1. Web Based Integrated Transport System for Mauritius
2. Wireless Shopping Assistant
3. Developping a user friendly messages for the C++ compiler
4. Web Service for Bioinformatics
5 Wireless office for CSE dept.
So bannes veterans out there.. largue banens advice about the whole thing.. ki bizin keep in mind tousa avan choisir projet 🙂